Kalyn Clore named to dean's list
Kalyn Clore, a resident of Yorktown, has been named to the dean's list at Mary Baldwin College.
According to a press release from the college, students must earn at least a 3.50 GPA and complete a minimum of 12 credit hours to be named to the dean's list.
Founded in 1842, Mary Baldwin College is a diverse institution that transforms lives through personalized education, innovatively integrating liberal arts, experiential learning, civic engagement, and global citizenship. At the undergraduate level, the College for Women serves about 800 students on the historic main campus in downtown Staunton, Virginia, and the Adult Degree Program serves both men and women on campus and at regional centers throughout Virginia. A top-ranked master's level university, MBC also offers co-educational graduate programs in teacher education and Shakespeare and Performance. U.S. News & World Report named MBC a top-tier master's university in the South and Washington Monthly ranked the college No. 8 among all master's level universities in the country.
- York County Board of Supervisors looks to fill vacancies on Board of Building Code Appeals
- Road closure for oversized vehicles on George P. Coleman Memorial Bridge
- York County Public Library receives donation from York Republican Women's Club
- 1st Advantage Federal Credit Union holds annual business meeting
- County of York Board of Supervisors to meet May 21; 6 public hearings set
202 Gardenville Drive
Tabb Lakes, Yorktown
204 Kay Lane
115 Holden Lane
108 Sinclair Lane
Sinclair Manor, Yorktown
314 Lynns Way
Coopers Landing, Yorktown
101 Albacore Drive
320 Lakeland Crescent
Woodlake Crossing, Yorktown
116 Poplar Point Road
Marlbank Farm, Yorktown
1014 Old Williamsburg Road
100 Brook Road